Monday, August 2, 2010

Lifestyle - Yoga

I love when life gives us opportunities to enjoy special moments.....

Sukhasana

I have a bff in town, Carla. She will be staying over for a few days. We met back in 93 when I was taking my Graphic Design classes and she was already loving Yoga for good 4 years. Yes, Carla is a Yoga lover. As a matter of fact she just returned from a month at the Sivananda in Grass Valley, CA. She said it was a wonderful experience!

Well, since I love photographing and she loves Yoga, we decided to join our talents! :)


We had a wonderful time and hope you enjoy it as well.

Ardha Matsyendrasana

Bhujapidasana

Patchimottanasana


Kapotasana

Urdhva Dhanurasana


Natharajasana

Sarvangasana

Vrichikasana


Uphavishtha Konasana


Adho Mukka Vrksanana (left)

Uttanasana (right)



Special thanks to

Kerry Law & Daniella Carvalho

for letting us use the fabulous Gallery's space

for the photo shoot.



Dhyana Mudra

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment