Monday, September 12, 2011

Heart-Pounding Performance!

Fuerza Bruta!
"BRUTE FORCE"

The 70 minutes event is a nonstop wreck of pure emotion, amazing aerial imagery, and strong tunes!



The group has already performed in South America and Europe and received amazing reviews!







I had the chance to watch them here
in New York along with good friends and my lovely sister.
It was so much fun!!


Differently from a regular play, the audience stands up for the entire time moving around as necessary.











Everything happens so close to the public that it's possible to touch it! It feels like you are part of it.



It was an amazing experience and I had a wonderful time! I hope you dig it as much as I did!

Buy your ticket and enjoy this amazing performance!!


Note: These pictures and many others will be available for sale at my online store!


alicebopp@gmail.com

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment