Monday, November 14, 2011

♥ Labs ♥

Well well well... let me introduce you my two precious! :) 

Paco is Brazilian and Pisces just like me. 
He is 13 years old and have a wise personality. Paco loves the beach and to chew on ice. He is the only dog I know who has already crossed the US twice being once by plane and another by car. 
You can find Paco laying outside enjoying the Autumn breeze and doing the things he likes the most: licking & sleeping.


Charlie has the most silky hair eveeeeerrrrr!!! We adopted him last June back in San Diego and we believe he is around 4 to 5 years old. Lil' Charls looooves to chase squirrels and to cuddle. Since we adopted him I have only heard him bark twice. Such of a beautiful deep bark he has...!
Charlie loves to lay on his back showing his 2 extra teeth.   :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment