Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby It's Cold Outside!

It has been REALLY cold this last week here in New York... the temperature dropped to 18°F (-8°C). And a few days ago we had some snow. 
The last decade I was residing in California so I haven't had the chance to take pictures of this freezing weather. Besides, last year the cold season was very mild. So I decided to go to the Fire Island and capture some Winter beauty. But for my deception, the bridge to the Island is still closed due to Hurricane Sandy.

Even though I felt like Sandy threw a bucket of cold water on my intentions, I still hovered the Bay/Beach areas and got some Winter shots. Hope you like them!







And just a reminder!
All my Landscape pictures are available for sale. Please send me an e-mail if interested!

You can see a lot of more pictures on my Facebook Page.

www.alicebopp.com
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment