Saturday, February 19, 2011

Landscape - San Diego from Above

San Diego, named after Saint Didacus (Spanish: Diego de Alcalá), is the eighth-largest city in the United States and second-largest city in California.


This beeeeautiful city has been my home for the last nine years. During this time I have met some interesting people... I have built some strong friendships including my bestfriend and love, John.


In a few months John & I will be moving to Long Island, NY. But before that weather transition happens, we decided we needed to bring some good memories from the city where we met. 
So, last week John rode his bird from Camp Pedlenton to the Centennial Naval Aviation in Coronado. On his way he captured the most beautiful pictures of this majestic Coast. I couldn't help but edited a few shots and share them with y'all! 

Photos from above by Capt. J.H. Bopp
Wonderful job, Love!










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment